Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Dear guest, thank you for visiting our Lineage 2 clan forum, you are welcome to register yourself to descover more features about our clan

Regards.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZERKED

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-15

I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Empty
PostSubject: I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)   I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Icon_minitime15/5/2009, 00:21

-What is your ingame nickname? ZERKED

-What is your level ? 80

-What is your class and subclasses(if you have any) ? My main class is a TH lvl 78, i have Warlock 80 , Duelist 78 and SPS lvl 76 (started 1 week ago)

-How long have you been playing Lineage II ? A total of 2 years i think, i played hb d2 cs and a lot of games, but l2 is my favorite, i started on this server like 2 months ago

-Which clans have you been in? i was in GodOfWar in the ally Quantum

-Why did you left your previous clan ? I leaved cause the ally got disolved, and the clan leader got hacked so, it was pretty boring being on a clan with 4 ppl online =/

-Why do you want to join us? I can see that u always do a nice team work, i fight againts u in a siege for gludio castle and get pwned, i believe that i can be a nice teammember im a very active player and I love play with friends, and players who understand the gameplay. And also cuz Kriztal is a very good friend of mine, we played togheter before =)

-About how many hours do you play per day ? on weekends i play 4 or 5 ours, and between the week almost 6, in the night

-Have you participated in any epic raids during your L2 experience (Baium, antharas, valakas, Zaken etc)? If yes, which ones? I only hunt baium, not on this server, but i can't wait to kill them all =)

-What is your location and your GMT (country) ? Argentina GMT -3 (Cordoba)

-Do you think you have a good English level? I think my english isn't perfect, but i can understand almost every dialog about game and gaming, also fast typing Razz

-Are you able to follow orders ? Yes, i want to be on a Team!

-Are you able to work in a team ? Play Hard, go Pro, teamwork is the way, i always said it

-Do you have Ventrilo? If yes do you think you can be active in it? I use, teamspeak, skype and msn, but i will use any program that u guys tell me to use..

-Do you think you can be active in the forum & in our IRC channel? I will check the forum dialy, and work hard for be the best member of VE, that's for sure =)

PD: Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Gabriel

Number of posts : 15
Localisation : Cordoba - Argentina - always where the clan goes guys ;)
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)   I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Icon_minitime15/5/2009, 17:01

Hi Zerked ^^.

That's right i'm friend of him and i'll be more then glad if we both can join VE.

Tnx in advance Wink
Back to top Go down
yaamilove123
Pro-Gamer
Pro-Gamer
yaamilove123

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)   I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Icon_minitime15/5/2009, 22:00

Well he's from argentina (L) and gaby's friend + for him . i like what he wrote in the application , i wanna meet him too lol
Back to top Go down
TH3eND
ADMIN
TH3eND

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)   I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Icon_minitime16/5/2009, 07:30

Only a the leader or his subs will decide, we will answer you asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valorenforcers.com
Sharingan
ADMIN
Sharingan

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)   I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Icon_minitime16/5/2009, 20:44

GL with TCE
topic closed!
Back to top Go down
https://valorenforcers.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)   I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to Join VALORENFORCERS =)
Page 1 of 1